So I was talking to some people from various parts of my life (including Beth and Temp), and I decided to create a new writers' and artists' forum. This doesn't replace any Sims communities or other things you might be a part of, and it's not devoted to any specific fandom (and original work is welcomed and encouraged). Right now it's just me because I've JUST created it, but this is an open invite!
- You're invited to join a new community/forum, geared towards writers and artists of all kinds.
- It exists for works of original fiction, non-fiction, art, poetry, fandom, etc. Community members can be cheerleaders, con-critters, idea throwers, whatever you may want/need.
- Serious writers and casual writers; writers of novels and of short stories; graphic artists and charcoal artists; all are welcome.
- Whether you want to socialize with other creators, bat ideas around, deposit and/or claim bunnies (prompts), or find a new venue for getting your name and work out there or exploring other genres and fandoms, the community is open to all.
- There will be challenges, but there are no expectations of participation - this is not like a land-comm on livejournal or a Big Bang or a Bingo card. You can be as active or inactive as you like. You can create or you can come just to chat and peruse.